Parking in Cologne
Phone: +49 851 989000360
- Broad variety of offers
Flood-proof parking in- or outdoors
Parking spaces for RVs, busses, trailers etc.
Wheelchair and walking frame accessible parking garages/busses/transfers
- Transfers included
All luggage and passenger transfers included for our car park customers
Enclosed compound with video surveillance
Insurance up to 25,000.00 € included (for spaces in the parking garage)
- Convenient location
Our parking garage is located in close proximity to the main highways
Our trained and friendly staff is looking forward to your visit!
- Recommended by kreuzfahrttester.com!
Longericher Str. 177
+49 851 989000360
Opening hours - Arrival
- Automobile arrival service (registration) starts at 12:00 a.m.
- Please make sure to arrive at our parking garage by 2:30 p.m. the latest
- Should you be running late, please let us know in time: +49 851 989000360
- Please understand that cars cannot be parked before 12:00 a.m. as your reserved parking space might still be occupied by guests leaving on the same day.
Opening hours - Departure
- On your departure day we will be expecting you in accordance with the arrival time of your ship.
- Should you wish for a very early departure, e.g. to catch a flight, please let us know in advance: +49 851 989000360
Arrival from highway Autobahn A57
Take exit 29 - Bickendorf towards Bilderstöckchen. After taking the exit, drive over
continue on Äußere Kanalstrasse onto Robert-Perthel-Strasse. Follow this approx. 700 meters until you see a BMW dealer on the right. Now turn right to stay on Robert-Perthel-Straße. You drive past a Lidl market and turn right at the end of the street to get to Longericher Str. Our parking garage is approx. 200 meters on the right-hand side and is signposted.
- Our service staff welcomes you upon arrival at our parking site. After you paid your parking fees we park your car for you. For logistic reasons we keep your keys securely locked in our safe during your journey.
- From 12:30 p.m. our shuttle bus takes you and your luggage to your ship or hotel.
- The transfers start at 2:30 p.m. and take place every 45 minutes.
- We are familiar with all landing places and embarkation times of your ship.
- You will be informed on board about the pick-up times of the shuttle bus that will take you to the parking site on the day of your departure.
- The distance to the highway is only 2 km so a quick return journey is guaranteed.
Arrival by train
- You can also benefit from our transfer services if you travel by train.
- The shuttle bus departure times depend on your travel agency:
- Main Station Cologne:
- Phoenix-Reisen: Departure 2:00 p.m. to 3:30 p.m. (several shuttles)
- Arosa: Departure 2:00 p.m. to 3:30 p.m. (several shuttles) - 1-A-Vista Reisen: Departure 2:30 p.m.
- 1-A-Vista Reisen: Departure 14:30 p.m.
- Nicko-Cruises: Departure 2:00 p.m.
- We recommend booking at least six weeks prior to departure.
- Cancelation up to 24 hours before departure is free of charge. For later cancelations a service charge of 50 % or if you not appear a charge of 100% applies.
- All prices including VAT.
- Prices include luggage & passenger transfer to/from the ship.
- Surcharge for RVs on our outdoor compound: 20.00 € (one-time fee).
|Nächte||Parkhaus €||Freigelände €|
- When booking online you can pay in advance via PayPal or by credit card.
- Alternatively, you can also pay upon arrival at our offices – in cash or by debit/credit card.
Location of your vehicle
- You vehicle remains at our parking garage or outdoor parking site
Deposition of car keys
- For logistic reasons we keep your car keys and store them in our safe.
- The keys will be returned to you on your departure day upon presentation of the parking contract or your passport/ID.
Damages to your car
- If your car was parked by us in our parking garage it is insured up to 25,000.00 € in addition to your own insurance.
- There is no insurance cover for our outdoor parking site.
- Our outdoor parking site is also suitable for RVs.
- A surcharge of 20.00 € for RVs applies (one-time fee, in addition to our regular prices for passenger cars).
- Prices for motorhomes over a length of 8.50 m are available on request.
- Our parking hall is 3 meters high and suitable for mini-vans.
- The parking hall is covered and under video surveillance.
Outdoor parking site
- Our outdoor parking site, an enclosed compound, is located right next to our parking garage
- We cater exclusively for cruise ship tourists and therefore our parking garage is only open on the ships’ landing/embarkment days.
- During your booking process you will be informed about the exact arrival times for your hotel stay before and after the cruise.
- Information on your ideal time of arrival can be found in your booking documents.
Surroundings, shops & gas stations
- There are several supermarkets in close proximity (Real approx. 600m, Aldi approx. 900m, Lidl approx. 1 km)
- Gas stations: There are two gas stations in the surrounding area: Markant (600m) and Aral (1.3 km)
- Our comfortable shuttle busses will take you from the parking site to your ship and back to the parking site after your return.
- We take care of your luggage transport at your arrival and departure.
- All services involved in your luggage transport are included in the price.
- You do not need no notify us about any larger pieces of luggage like walking frames.
- We ask you to transport delicate devices like respirators or laptops in your hand luggage.
- You will receive luggage tags with your travel documents. Should you need more tags, we will provide them on site.
- Please notify our staff or your travel agent immediately if you notice any damage to your luggage.
Parking & Hotel
Are you planning to extend your vacations before your river cruise?
We’ll be pleased to assist you in booking one of our specially selected hotels in Cologne.
- Including transfer parking site -> hotel | hotel -> ship | ship -> parking site*
- Exclusive package deals for river cruise guests at our partner hotels
Book your hotel and parking in one single step.
*) Requirements for this service:
- You have booked both parking space and hotel with us.
- Hotel and ship are in the same city.
This design hotel is located near the Cologne exhibition center and the Lanxess-Arena in the Deutz area of Cologne.
- partly with elevator
- hotel bar and small snacks
Our special offer for you:
from 156.00 € per double room including breakfast
from 118.00 € per single room including breakfast
Prices not valid during exhibitions. Prices during exhibition periods on request.
Free cancelation until 12 a.m. of the previous day. For later cancelations a fee of 90% of the room price applies.
- For combined travel by ship/bike you can benefit from our bike transport.
- For the transport between our parking garage and the ship‘s landing site a service charge of 4 € per bike and route applies.