Quay at Bayernhafen Passau-Racklau
The most recent addition to our comprising service offer for shipping companies and travel operators is our new quay in Passau-Racklau.
Ships can dock safely and well-protected against the Danube’s current at the quay wall of Passau-Racklau harbor. Undisturbed by traffic it offers an ideal location to welcome your guests, start excursions and carry out necessary repairs.
- location: Bayernhafen Passau-Racklau, river kilometer 2228
- regular water depth: approx. 3m
- max. length of ship: 135m
- double docking: permitted
- drinking water: in process
- terrestrial current: not available
- waste disposal: prior notification necessary, fees apply
- Latitude 48 degrees and 34 minutes North
- Longitude 13 degrees and 25 minutes East
- Highway Autobahn A3 exit Passau Mitte
- take B12, direction Passau
- turn right before Danube bridge onto B8, direction center
- after Shell gas station turn left at traffic lights, direction ATU Autoservice
- follow the road along the Danube until you reach the shipping port compound
Your personal contact
Tel: +49 851 989 000 183
Prices for cabin cruise ships (excl. Tax)
Duration of stay
01.03.2019 – 30.10.2019
Up to 4 hours
5 to 48 hours
from 49 hours for every following day
€ 300.- per 24 hours
- All prices plus VAT
- Including shuttle to and from Globus parking garage on arrival and departure day, for guests who have booked the Globus-Group parking service.
- Shuttle service to and from train station/city center not included (prices upon request).
- Please also include waste disposal request in you booking inquiry.
- For ordering a container for bulky waste (10m³+) please contact us by phone (prices upon request).